Here's to my 17 years of my life in 17 personal life pointers.
1. Don't grow up, it's a trap. We all just wait to grow up just to experience more conflicts nobody prepared us for.
2. Nobody wants sympathy. We all just want empathy.
3. Little things in life do matter.
4. All the bad things is life are prettier, more attractive, more alluring and definitely more cheaper than the good things is life. That's what makes it so hard.
5. Everyone just wants money, nobody actually wants a job.
6. School days are the best days in ones life.
7. People come and go, but family stays, irrelevant of whether you might like it or not.
8. When people are irritated , they make it a point to pass on their irritation to everyone around. Maybe that's why anti-socials are in a way smart to stay away from people.
9. When life hands you lemons- you spend the rest of your life wondering what to do with it. Make lemonade or just keep it as a showpiece till it rots. The choice is yours.
10. The 80's kids might have had a hard life with no actually luxury of technology or urbanisation, but they definitely had a better life than this generations. Without technology or communication, you really don't give a damn about what your next door neighbour is doing. And that's something I'd kill for.
11. Money doesn't buy happiness but I rather be crying and drinking my sorrows in a mansion than a hut. Just saying.
12. Boys or men definitely gossip just as much as us women. If not more.
13. Reality checks are the worst kind of checks in life.
14. The older you grow; you're given your lawful rights to liberation. But somehow, you feel even more caged.
15. Men's mightiest downfall in life is their ego, and women's their incapability to mind their own business.
16. The worlds a big masked ball, everyone is wearing a pretty mask to hide their inner demons.
17. Expectations mostly lead to disappointments. Best advice- just wing it- unexpected things in life are the most memorable memories.
....... (To be continued)
PS- Happy Holi to all you beautiful people out there ❤️